Nuevos Horizontes (38) (English edition)

 Hey! Are you OK? I hope so.

This is my fourth post in English (in fact, I created a page where all my English posts will be compiled).

On this special ocassion, I'm going to do a unique edition of Nuevos Horizontes in English (I hope this will be the last one, because I feel it's more special when I write it in Spanish) (laughs). I hope my non-Spanish readers discover my recommendations for the first time in a language they can understand better.


Recently, I discovered "Tudo o Que Você Podia Ser" by Lô Borges. If I'm not mistaken, this song is part of a legendary album created by Milton Nascimento and Lô Borges, but my favorite version is from A VIA LÁCTEA (Lô Borges' album).


The next song is new to me (perhaps you've already heard it). It's called is "Poxa" by Cortex. I think YouTube recommended me this one to me because I went back to listening to Weather Report. I hope you like it if it's your first time hearing it!


The last one is a song called "Sabor Dulce" by Los Belkings. This band was Peruvian (I think they aren't active anymore). Enjoy the song!


Enjoy!

Hello! Do you like my blog? You can support me 👉HERE

Comentarios

Te puede interesar

Nuevos Horizontes (24)

Willpower

Una reflexión