Willpower
Hello 🤗.
Today I'm a little bit sad. Even though my posts in English get more visitors than my posts in Spanish, nobody leaves a comment. The last time I read a comment was back in 2018 (if I remember correctly!).
On a brighter note, I'm excited to share that I've reached a 2,000-day streak on Duolingo.
Duolingo has become one of my main companions in keeping me motivated and strengthening my willpower. At the begining, my lessons used to be short (which is why I don't have a huge number of experience points in the app). Over time, I started learning another languages like Portuguese and French, which I really enjoy.
Nowadays, I regularly practice English, Portuguese and French on Duolingo, as well as Music, Chess and Math. I feel genuine pride in my progress and my daily commitment to learning something new.
What about you? Is there a hobby, a goal, or a milestone that makes you feel proud?
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario
Escribe un adorable comentario, por favor